Prayer Requests

Sisters of the good shepherd: Carrollton, Ohio

Photos
Slide 2
Slide 2
Slide 2
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
previous arrow
next arrow
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 1
previous arrow
next arrow

About Us

The Sisters of our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd are a global congregation of religious women who mission throughout 72 countries around the world. Their call is to be a reconciling presence of Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Location

620 Roswell Road NW,
Carrollton, Ohio
44615
USA

Phone

330-627-1641

Contacts

Sr. Francisca Aguillon
Province Leader/President

Bart Miciula
Director of Administration

Pin It on Pinterest