CONGREGATION OF OUR LADY OF CHARITY OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD

PROVINCE OF CENTRAL SOUTH US

A Reconciling Presence of Jesus the Good Shepherd
Slide 1
Slide 2
Slide 3
Slide 3
Slide 3
Slide 3

“Let gratitude be the motivation of all your actions.”

St. Mary Euphrasia

About Us

The Sisters of our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd are a global congregation of religious women who mission throughout 72 countries around the world. Their call is to be a reconciling presence of Jesus the Good Shepherd.

A Beautiful Charism

A beautiful charism dedicated to Jesus the Good Shepherd inspired by St. John Eudes & St. Mary Euphrasia Pelletier.

Photos

Sisters of the Good Shepherd Carrollton, Ohio

“Our wish, our object, our chief preoccupation must be to form Jesus in ourselves, to make his spirit, his devotion, his affections, his desire, and his disposition live and reign there.”

 

St. John Eudes

Location

620 Roswell Road NW,
Carrollton, Ohio
44615

Phone

330-627-1641

Contacts

Sr. Francisca Aguillon,
Province Leader/President

Bart Miciula, Director of Administration

Pin It on Pinterest